Tuesday, June 24, 2008

To My Hygienists Out There...


If you are not a hygienist, sorry, you will find this post very boring. But if you ARE a hygienist...this is quite exciting. Check this out- they make these new little LED attachments for ultrasonic scalers. They're cool. You've gotta get yourself a few. Better yet, have your boss getcha a few.

They are kind of spendy, about $40 each, but they're good for at least 100 autoclaves. We only have 3 in my office, so I save them for the harder SRP patients. They're great for the distal facial line angles of the terminal molars and the linguals of the mandibluar molars. The tip is bendy too, so you can aim the light right where you want it. You'll love 'em!

I don't know the brand or even what they're called, but just ask your sales rep about them when they come in for the ordering. Hopefully your boss is game for anything that makes your job as a hygienist easier. I am lucky...mine is. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Age 32. Mom, wife, smart aleck.