Saturday, May 24, 2008

Melissa


I snapped this picture of my friend Melissa while we were in our friend Haley's kitchen earlier this evening. She was just looking so cute.

Melissa is beau-ti-ful. Her eyes are the most amazing shade of green. I didn't even know they were such a color until we'd worked together for about a year. She'd always worn blue contacts. One day she shows up for work, and I was like "You have green eyes?" and she's all "yeah, I tore one of the blue ones, and so I have to wear clear ones for now. I hate my green eyes." I then lectured her, saying that I would give anything to have eyes so beautiful, and that she should appreciate that God gave her such unique features. She never went back to the blue contacts again.

I am SO jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Age 32. Mom, wife, smart aleck.