Sunday, August 10, 2008

Magnolia Wedding With Lindsey

On Friday I worked a half day, then got ready and headed for Seattle to shoot a wedding with my friend Lindsey.

Lindsey and I met in high school and were really good friends, but after graduation, we lost touch. She didn't even attend our class reunion. Ironically, her mom works in my kids' daycare, so through that we have been able to reconnect.

I had a great time shooting with Lindsey. We haven't hung out together for 14 years (eek!), but it was just like we saw each other yesterday. She's just like I remember her!!

The wedding was beautiful. It was held at Palisade, which is in the Magnolia area of Seattle. It was right on the water, with an amazing view of the Seattle skyline.

I am hoping Lindsey emails me a few shots so I can post them. Until then, here is a pic of us at the end of the evening, just before I left.

1 comment:

  1. Is that Lindsey Peterson????? If so, I haven't talked to her since college - Nathan's run into her a few times when we lived in Oly and I always think I'll see her up here because her dad used to live up this direction. Small world!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Age 32. Mom, wife, smart aleck.