Saturday, August 23, 2008

Rowan's Cake

We had Rowan's little birthday party today, and as of last night I had no idea what I was going to do for a cake. Usually I like to have these things well planned out in advance...but this week time has gotten away from me and I was at a loss as to what the creation would be. I searched google images...and the inspiration came! So I got busy, and here is the result:



Figure out what the hamberger patty is??

It's a giant rice crispy treat!

...But I used Cocoa Crispies and lots of brown and black food coloring.

5 comments:

  1. That is awesome! Kind of disgusting, but totally awesome!
    Happy Birthday, Rowan!....I'm sorry I told your mom to drink castor oil and as a result, totlly missed your birth 2 years ago. Good memories though! :) Love you and miss you lots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, great advice Kaylee!! Rowan was almost born on I-5!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome cake! Are you for hire for cakes too?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so stinking talented. See this is why I need to live THERE... you can teach me all your cool tricks!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Age 32. Mom, wife, smart aleck.